Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shadows.







Between working, escaping to sydney, and seeing someone special... the weeks have flown by.

This is an outfit I wore to a date on Sunday night a couple of weeks back, shot in the shadows of golden hour when the sun was low and it was still warm. We've had some beautiful balmy nights lately, this time of year is quite magical.

This dress has seen me through numerous years, worn so many different ways. Summer, winter, and everything in between. It's casual, yet sexy with just the right amount of sheerness and it drapes beautifully on the body. 

Wearing Black Milk top/dress, Alias Mae boots, Mania Mania immortals ring and petite ring from spellbox.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I love the Mania Mania ring. I'm yet to purchase one of their pieces. I'm still kicking myself for not going to their sale in Sydney when I was up there! You look flawless as always.

www.accessarration.wordpress.com807