Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pana with Stomping Ground and Melissa Findley.









It's no secret that I love cake. Love may even be an understatement! In a dream world, I would eat cake for breakfast every single day. Pana Chocolate was one of the first places that came to mind when Stomping Ground asked me to host them for the day. We went, we ate, we soaked in the energy and left with full bellies and happy hearts! 

 I avoid dairy due to a diet I follow for my rosacea, I also gave up eating excessive amounts of sugar late last year so Pana has been a god send for me. Raw, organic and vegan!
The shop has a great energy too, the quotes and affirmations are great to explore and open your mind to new ideas. Eating healthy and being positive is a way of life, and that's exactly what they give you all the tools you need for that here.

Highly recommend this place for anyone who loves a treat, without feeling guilty. 

Photos by Melissa Findley.

No comments: