Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spell.











I've had a very abundant year so far and I can honestly say I am the happiest and most confident I have ever been and I think it shows in these photos, which make them even more exciting to share!

I added the Chain Spell ring to my collection for two reasons; one being I don't think I have ever had a chain ring before which excited me and the second because I wanted to complete my clear quartz collection and make it really powerful and unique. This ring adds quite a whimsical element to the mix and made me want to dress a little more feminine than usual too. 

I am so grateful for all the amazing oppurtunities that have come my way. Including being guest blogger for Save The Last Pinker and also hosting Stomping Ground for 'A day in the life of Megan & Melbourne.'
Which is in fact how these photos came to be. In the midst of cafe hopping and a trip to the NGV, we took some photos in the gardens of my truly beloved city to showcase my personal style.

Wearing Krystle Knight and Celeste Tesoriero rings from Save The Last Pinker, Everland skirt, Witu bag, Acne boots, Finders Keepers cape and Zara top.  

Photos by Melissa Findley. 


No comments: