Monday, February 24, 2014

Playboy.








Another sunday afternoon spent in Fitzroy. I am excited to be house sitting in Armadale next week for a fortnight and discovering some new places to eat in the 'other side of the city' I don't often explore. I definitely think I am more of a north side girl. I never really thought about it until now as I'm deciding where I want to live when I buy my own home.

I've also noticed in my blog posts I barely talk about fashion and style. Yes I'm into it, but I like what I like and I wear what I want. I often change styles and have a very eclectic taste in clothing/accsessories. I don't pretend to know much about trends and fabrics, I spend more time researching crystals then I do designers and more often than not when I buy magazines, it's purely for the pictures. I work full time as a hairdresser and have for almost a decade and this blog is a hobby I thoroughly enjoy.

At the moment I am bessoted with my new 'one of a kind' red clutch and am happy to be wearing my boots again, I never thought the Birkenstock coma would end.

Wearing vintage overalls, Acne boots, Knots & Knits clutch, Kookai tank and jewels from Amsterdam and Athens.

Photos by Jasmin Johnston. 

No comments: