Friday, February 7, 2014

La dolce vita.











An afternoon at Bells Beach with fellow blogger and friend, Adrienne!

The Surf Coast has become my new home for the summer, not literally, I am still in Melbourne working five days a week, but find myself longing to be living the 'van life' in Jan Juc with the fresh, salty air and carefree caravan living as often as possible!

I guess this is why I haven't done many posts this year. I find myself spending most of my time in denim overalls and Birkenstocks with wild curly hair and no make up. This summer has taught me a lot about myself and awakened my soul to new feelings, dreams and a more positive lifestyle.

Wearing Sportsgirl bralette, Urban Outiftters Skirt, Miu Miu shades, Bonds jumper, Lack Of Color hat and Knots and Knits bag.

Photos by Adrienne Nicholls aka Lotdeux.

No comments: