Friday, July 26, 2013

Il Mattarello in Amsterdam.














In Europe, I started looking up food blogs for whatever city we were in. They gave us some of the best places that we would never have found on our own and we had the most amazing food.

This place, Il Mattarello was probably my favourite. You walk in and it has a rustic, but modern feel. There isn't many tables and no menus, you simply tell them you want to eat and dinner is served! The antipasto was absolutely amazing and for the main we had three types of ravioli! The ricotta and lemon was the most incredible meal I think I've ever had in my life. Everything was melt in your mouth delicious! And don't even get me started on the chocolate and nut tart.

If you go to Amsterdam, you simply MUST visit Il Mattarello. The address is Westerstraat 77 Amsterdam, Netherlands.

All photos by myself.


No comments: