Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knots and Knits.





A few weeks ago my friend Melissa came around for afternoon tea carrying THIS bag. I fell in love, I've never really seen anything like it. I always have outfit envy with my friends and if I see something I like of theirs I always try it on. I saw the bag and was admiring it when Meli said I could wear it, I was estatic. Anyway, I found myself dancing in it (something I do whenever I love something) a sure sign that I needed my own, so as soon as I make the decision if I want the Rollin' Man shoulder bag, Through The Haze clutch or Ebb & Flow slouch bag I will be placing an order.

It's by Australian label Knots & Knits and all the bags are handmade using rope custom made in Australia. You can shop HERE!

Wearing Cheap Monday jeans, Kmart shirt, Nastygal knit (old), Sportsgirl shades and Doc Martens.

Photos by Melissa Findley using my iPhone. 

2 comments:

poison in a beautiful bottle said...

Everything about this!!! I love. xo

poison in a beautiful bottle

megankatetodd said...

Love this Megan! You look super cute in our Slouch!! x x