Thursday, April 18, 2013

Heart healer.









'Green Aventurine is a comforter and heart healer. It neutralises all sources of electromagnetic pollution, blocking out emanations from computers, television and other electronic equipment. Green Aventurine settles nausea and dissolves negative emotions and thoughts. It brings well-being and emotional calm. A good all-round healer.'

I am a strong believer in fate. I was super emotional on Friday and then nauseas on Saturday. It's no surprise to me now that these earrings came into my life and I had an amazing, relaxed day on Sunday.

Spent the day styling a jewellery based editorial with Steph. Beyond excited to see the end result and share it with you.

Wearing Vintage dress, Bianc earrings from Boxt Jewellery, Jeffrey Campbell boots, Ishka turquoise ring and silver rings from Camberwell Market.

Photos by Nicole Jakovidis.

No comments: