Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Vegas volt.










Before I start talking about this outfit, I'd like to thank my friend Melissa Findley for taking these photos with my camera. I know it's not ideal for a photographer to take photos without their own tool, but I appreciate it! We met yesterday to discuss an upcoming project which we are very, very excited about.

I fell in love with this lace bomber, I also got it in black! Believe it or not, it's from Kmart. 

Like I said in my last post, I am loving white! I think it's going to be huge this summer...
Wearing Kmart jacket and pants, Vintage bodysuit, Zimmermann bag, Mimco earrings and Jeffrey Campbell booties.
Photos by Melissa Findley.

Beauty note: MAC lipstick in Vegas Volt.

1 comment:

Jasmine Gala said...

You are soooo photogenic! Vegas Volt looks stunning on you! I become a deer in headlights when people take my photo haha.

I am a new follower :)
If you are interested in checking out my blog it www.my-cup-of-tequila.blogspot.com.au