Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Behind the scenes of another Stephanie Cammarano/Megan Desmond collaboration.















I've always wanted to do a whimsical shoot using lingerie that was a little bit different and screamed romantic, but with edge, Steph was on the same page! I hope that you can also feel the mood by looking at these photos, our model, Georgina (Giant Management) was absolutley stunning and suited the look to a tee.

I knew I had to have a train after wearing this amazing dress, so I had this one off Altham piece custom made by my friend Joanne (Also used some other Altham pieces in the shoot).

I'd like to point out that other than an Amercan Apparel bralette and a Topshop hat, everything I used in the shoot was handmade in Melbourne - which I think is just amazing!

Big thanks again to Stephanie and also to Hopeless Lingerie, Joanne Altham, Lani Williams, Sarah Baxter and Giant.



1 comment:

Anita said...

Agree model gorgeous again love the setting I think you nailed the look with the setting, congratulations on getting all Melbourne Designed / Made looking forward to the complete shoot