Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Minotaur.






I've always been so fascinated by Greek mythology.

Some of my favourite stories include Narcissus, Minotaur and anything involving Athena! So whenever I wear a piece of jewellery I bought in Greece I feel so happy and reminded of how amazing it is that I have been to a country and seen history that I so greatly admire - I am quite materialistic in this sense.

In these photos I am wearing my Minotaur ring (Part man, part bull.) Quite a disturbing story, but if your interested you can get to know more about Minotauros and all the other myths at my favourite website HERE!

Wearing Elliatt jacket, Princess Highway shirt, American Apparel skirt, Tony Bianco boots, Ishka ring (Turquoise), Grecian rings (Silver).

Photos by Nicole Jakovidis.

No comments: