Monday, April 16, 2012

Windfall Jewellery by Lani Williams.


I came across Windfall on Instagram a while back and it was love at first sight (I have previously blogged the Rattlebones collection HERE!) Handmade in Melbourne by the very talented Lani Williams. She let me visit the Windfall studio based in her home; not only to see the new collection, but to get an insight as to how her work is created.

If I had my way I would be decked out in Windfall everyday! Not only are the pieces unique, you could literally buy the whole collection and layer upon layer. It all works so well together! My latest favourites are the Frank and Billy Goat rings which I would wear along with the stackers.

Stackers.

The amazing thing about Windfall is you can also have something special made with a custom order.
(I already  have something in mind that I want created!)
Pictured below is Lani working on a comissioned piece.




If you're a follower you will know I am very passionate about my jewellery and that I've travelled the world to find my most treasured pieces. I can easily say that Windfall has taken over my number one spot for jewellery. I love the Rattlebones and Me & a friend collections and am beyond excited to see what Lani has in store for us next. When asked what was to come she said "Definately more animals and even dinosaurs!" 

Frank the Bunny Ring.

Curse of the Billy Goat ring.

Max the Boxer, Deer Death and Daisy the Cow rings.

Me & a friend was just released last week.
"Melbourne based jewellery designer Lani Williams, draws inspiration from one of her favourite things on the planet: animals. The collection is made up of 6 animals each available in a ring or necklace, except for Chucho The French Bulldog, he is only available as a necklace."

Above are my favourite picks and I am saving to buy them all.
Available to buy online HERE!

To follow Windfall you can do so on:
Instagram: windfalljewellery
Tumblr: laniwindfallwilliams.tumblr.com
Facebook: Windfall Jewellery


No comments: