Sunday, April 22, 2012

Wanderlust - An impulse, desire or urge to travel or wander.







Friday morning I visited the Samantha Wills Wanderlust preview at the Olsen on Chapel st. I was very excited to recieve the invite a while back to get a glimpse of the upcoming collection! I am also excited to be able to share some with you.

The collection is mind blowing. There are so many pieces I want, not only because they're statement pieces but because it's all so layerable!
Key colours include lapis blue (you know how I feel about this!), mustard, turquoise along with rose gold.
A lot of the trademark Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot styles and desirable sets that I truly wont be able to resist. I've started saving, so should you.

Hope you enjoy my photos of the Wanderlust collection coming out June/July. Follow me on instagram: megandesmond for some more photos I took on my iPad.

Also pictured above some of the bridal range.

Huge shout out to Becc for the invite, it was great to meet you and I look forward to the next time.

Photos by myself and Becc Naumovska. 

No comments: