Thursday, November 17, 2011

Blogging at Black Milk.


Whilst on holidays in Brisbane spending time with one of my best friends Sara. I was lucky enough to be able to spend the day at Black Milk headquaters with her helping out at the shoot for their latest collection.

James has created an awesome team. There is a good vibe through the studio whilst James is very passionate about the goods, the infamous leggings (amongst other things).

I took some photos as the day progressed, hope you enjoy my guest blog and big thanks to James, Linda and Cam for having me and Sara for being amazing in general and letting me in on her world.
7:30 am start. Latte needed!
Sara with a very much needed green tea.







The first thing I did at the studio was scour the racks to look at the yet to be named collection. Got some photos of some of my personal favourite pieces, the Bee leggings and America skirt are at the top of my list.

Also, if you follow my instagram you will know I've become obsessed with the All Caps Azalea's in green! I knew Solestruck had sent Black Milk a pair so i HAD to see them. They look even better than in the photos.


 





Wearing Neon Hart shirt, Black Milk leggings, Samantha Wills rings, Tiffany, Pandora and other random bracelets and Jeffrey Campbell shoes.



Some more behind the scenes shots. I will hopefully get some better quality photos soon and will post them, along with an amazing video of us dancing to the Spice Girls in matching Union Jack outfits.


1 comment:

Candypop said...

oooo that american skirt is LOVE <3 Looks like i know what i want for Christmas :)

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com