Sunday, July 17, 2011

Portraits of Dusk.




My love for Samantha Wills just keeps growing and growing!
The latest collection 'Portraits of Dusk' is mind blowing. The collection is very much my style, a lot of the pieces remind of my travels through Greece and Italy.

These beautiful photos were emailed to me by the SW team with a bit of information.
Shot by Lachlan Bailey, who has also shot for Burberry.
Model Heidi Mount, one of the faces for Chanel. (And is a complete dreamboat.)
Styled by Alistair McKimm, who has styled for Alexander Wang.

Pretty impressive and a huge achievement for an Australian designer and label.

To shop these amazing pieces and more, click HERE!

I want to buy the whole collection but below are my stand out favourites.

Romancing the Stone necklace.

The Lady of Shalott ring.

Mademoiselle Sabine ring.

Julius Caesar necklace.

Helen of Troy ring.

Helen of Troy necklace.

Colosseo cuff.
 
Cassius Coin ring.

 

No comments: