Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hair.


I wanted to share some haircolours and styles that have wowed me over the years.
But firstly...
Personally, i have had some great hair moments. In my teens i had long blonde ringlets past my waist! I then started hairdressing and throughout my career i have tried numerous colours. I have always had curly hair and definately prefer it, my curls define me, bouncy, fun, unorganised, not perfect and messy but always look good!
I love being blonde, it will always be my favourite because its part of who i am.
However going red was by far the best thing i have ever done to myself!
The confidence it gave me was amazing, i felt and still feel like a new person.
The only downside to having red hair is colour, you cant wear half the things you would as a blonde!
Being blonde you are like white paint, anything goes! But being red some colours clash. In saying this though, i have never looked as good in blue as i have being a red head!
For those of you who are scared of change, DONT BE!
Changing your hair doesnt mean it has to be drastic.
A few sunkissed highlights can be a big change and always look fabulous!
A shade darker can make a huge difference, giving a bit more depth and shine to your style.
Most of my favourite looks are simple.

The best change for me which i do every 6 months is a blunt full fringe. I love it and it completely changes your face and style!









This is an extract from my daily myspace blog www.myspace.com/missmegdesmond

6 comments:

Alana said...

how long have you been hairdressing?

Megan Desmond. said...

5 years this January! Love it...

Megan Desmond. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brendon Tylor said...

Hello Vari, your hairs great and your raised eyebrow Melbourne hairequally so.

mehedi753 said...

Hey admin,
Thanks for shearing such a great information. This is really a nice post. I like this post.

polarft60

mehedul said...

ja ja ja ,,,fantastic app!
and so on...
jose teller joke