Monday, June 15, 2009

Let me introduce myself..

Name?
Megan Desmond.

Age?
22.

Job?
Hairdresser and Make-up artist.

Describe a typical day?
Monday: day off work, run errands, usually don't wear make up!

Tuesday- Saturday: Work 10-6 cutting, colouring and styling hair. On my lunch break i walk around Melbourne looking at shops.

Saturday night-Sunday: See friends, go out for dinner/lunch dates, take photo's for blog, dress up!

Style icons?
I really love Nicole Richie and the Olsen twins.
I love Rumi from http://www.fashiontoast.blogspot.com/
and Karla from http://www.karlascloset.blogspot.com/

Describe your personal style ?
I basically wear what i like, i see things and i buy them.
I never think will it work because 90% of the time, it does.
I love vintage, i love new, i love tough, i love girlie, i love masculine, you name it, i like it!
I couldnt describe my sytle, but your on my blog so you can see for yourself!

Favorite designers?
I love Alexander Wang and wish i could afford his label!

Favorite item/I feel best wearing?
My new leather handbag, it feels, smells and looks amazing.
Heels and amazing jewellery.

Never caught wearing?
Ugg boots.

Cologne, skin care?
Marc Jacobs, daisy and Tommy girl.
Skincare i am currently using Clinique, i've fallen in love!

Best stylish movies?
I loved Carrie Bradshaw in Sex and the city.. every outfit was devine.

Favorite neighborhood restaurant?
Vegie bar, Brunswick st Fitzroy. Great service, tasty food and a great mix of vegetarian and vegan meals.

Currently reading?
The other Boleyn girl by Phillipa Gregory. I am reading it for the third time, i love...
Also the latest Russh magazine.


No comments: